Dr. Mitchell S Seidman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell S Seidman?

the best eye doctor in new york state hands down

I went to 3 doctors and none of them could get to the problem and they all claimed my eye was fine, but I kept feeling something bothering me in my eye. They did test and still nothing so I decided to go to Dr. Seidman. I had to wait but you have to be crazy not to wait for this doctor I would wait 10 hours if I had to! Frist, he is very thorough with his exam, he is super nice, and extremly knowledgeable. This man is a master of his trade--he found the problem in my eye in no time. Dr Seidman is an O.D. and D.O., no one in New York has credentials like him. I would higly recommend him to everyone. Dr. Mitchell Seidman is truly the best.

An Eye Opening Visit!

What an excellent experience. Dr. Mitchell Seidman is an expert in his field. He is extremely kind and gave me much needed relief. The front desk staff are kind and courteous and not bad to look at either ;)

used him for yrs;caring;very friendly;careful in his work;never had a problem

Dr. Mitchell S Seidman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.