Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell Strauss
Dr. Mitchell Strauss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Strauss is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center and Providence Newberg Medical Center. Dr. Strauss has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell Strauss has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mitchell Strauss has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mitchell Strauss has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mitchell Strauss is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Strauss is the rudest doctor I have ever encountered. He makes his patients feel bad for seeking medical attention when they think they're in labor. He repeatedly told me the ER "DOESN'T LIKE" pregnant woment and that I was out of line to go there when I didn't receive a call back from his office for over 2 hours. He scolded me so bad I was in tears and made me feel awful for seeking help from an ER. He is the most uncaring and uncompassionate man I've ever met. I will NEVER return to Columbia Women's Clinic because of this man. I have never been treated this way and feel so mistreated and abused right now. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Strauss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Providence Newberg Medical Center
Providence Seaside Hospital
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
22 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
St Francis Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Mitchell Strauss accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & Directions9427 SW Barnes Rd, Portland, OR
Dr. Mitchell Strauss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.