Dr. Mitchell L Supler Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell L Supler?

Cautious and conservative

M. Supler, MD is the one you want working on your spine or brain. I'm not just a patient, I'm an operating room nurse too and observed him for a year before picking him to work on my spine. He is cautious and conservative. Thank you for 9 great years of being pain free Dr. Supler!

Went to see dr. Subler all I heard was no for the insurance never got a phone call back after that after calling 20 times

SURGERY WAS SUCCESSFUL

Former patient

Completely happy with Dr. Supler. Total confidence , 4 stars on everything. I would still be a his patient if his office accepted my insurance.

Great Doctor

Dr. Suppler saved my life. I was admitted to the hospital in excruciating pain after an L1S5 disc injury. He performed a microdiscectomy and now I am pain free and back to normal. As another reviewer pointed out, Dr. Suppler is a quiet type. You can tell he is indeed deep in thought analyzing your problem. He is a thinking and a problem solver. He takes the time to ensure you understand your problem and the steps needed to resolve it. He is also genuinely concerned with your pain and will do everything possible to get you back to normal. I have found the office staff to be very friendly and helpful. I am always greeted with a smile and they are always willing to help with anything I ask. During a follow up visit in which my MRI scans were not forwarded to the Dr's office as I expected, the office staff took the time to call the imaging company and ensure that a disk was made and available for me to pick up. I will recommend this Dr to anyone I know who has a back or neck injury. I cannot say enough good things about this man. If you need help do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with this Dr. Eliminating pain and returning you back to normal is what this man is a master at.

Poor Doctor....RUNNNN!

Doctor favors insurance company bottom line rather thant patients needs. Rude and extreamly poor bedside manner. I felt like I was interupting his nap time. Waited for a half hour for five minutes of his time. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! One star is way too much for this guy!

Superb physician

Dr.Supler has a quiet type personality, but you can tell he is always thinking deeply about your personal situation. This does not bother me as I have been told I am a "quiet typer" as well. He performed a two vertebra fusion and the results were excellent. I will go back to him again. He has since changed offices and moved so I will not have to deal with the less than competent office. I can not blame the office staff on him.

Loves To Cut

He performed a far more aggressive procedure than agreed upon prior to the operation. My back problem became significantly worse within 30 days of the surgery. I had to visit another doctor to get relief from my initial problem. One doctor who looked at my MRI after Suppler's work was extremely critical of what had been done. Find a good orthopedist and avoid this guy at all costs.

spinal fusion

this was the worst i was treated poorly and i was cut 2 times in the wrong place (about 8 inches above the right place)and i never got a explanation and i am 10 times worst than before i wish i would have done reasearch prior to having this done

Dr. Mitchell L Supler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocoee, FL.