Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell Turner
Dr. Mitchell Turner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Union, NJ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Turner is affiliated with Runnells Specialized Hospital, Clara Maass Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell Turner has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
After waiting forever I finally saw the "doctor" - he rushed in and out - told him I wanted him to freeze off issue on my skin because cream does not work for me - also told I am on social security paying for 7 'scripts monthly--what does he do? prescribes cream at a cost of $572 per application - HUH? - how do these idiots keep patients? OH by the way there is a receptionist there that would just as soon throw a punch at you than help you -- totally offensive operation
arrived 20 minutes early for my 1st appt. with him--waited over one hour and 20 minutes to see him--at that point it was 3:30pm + there were still 6 people waiting -he spent 5 minutes with me-not listening to me + moving toward the door the whole time--terrible rushed appt. + I will ask my ins. not to pay him + I want my co-pay returned - will definitely not return
I waited for more than an hour. Dr Turner spent about 10 minutes with me and reached kept moving towards the door as I would ask questions. The wait wouldn't have been a problem if I felt like he cared about my concerns. I did not like his bedside manner and will not return or recommend him to friends.
Dr. Turner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Runnells Specialized Hospital
Clara Maass Medical Center
St Barnabas Medical Center
Community Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center
31 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1982
New York Medical College
Dr. Mitchell Turner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUnion Dermatology Center, 1945 Morris Ave, Union, NJ
Dr. Mitchell Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Union, NJ.