Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell R Weaver
Dr. Mitchell R Weaver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Weaver is affiliated with Hutzel Womens Hospital, McLaren Port Huron Hospital and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. Dr. Weaver has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell R Weaver has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Mitchell R Weaver has the following 11 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Aortic Coarctation
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Mitchell R Weaver has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Weaver signed onto my case quick and was agressive with treatment. He saved my arm. I owe my career to him. I praise his work, he is a master thoracic surgeon! This review is post 2 yrs surgery. He really is the best, thank you HF and Dr. Weaver!! I'm practicing in Florida now and I wish I could send people to him!!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Weaver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Mitchell R Weaver accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Hospital, 2799 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI
Dr. Mitchell R Weaver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.