Dr. Mitchell R Weaver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell R Weaver?

Former Patient

I have the highest regard for Dr. Mitchell Weaver!

MR

DR. WEAVER SAVED MY LEFT LEG FROM A BLOOD CLOT, THAT A DIFFERENT DR. COULD NOT DO. I AM NOW IN THE FIFTH YEAR AFTER THE SURGERY, AND I FEEL AS GOOD AS ANY 77 YEAR OLD SENIOR COULD. I THANK GOD FOR Mitchell R Weaver, MD AND HIS SURGERY SKILLS!!! CJF

TOS

Dr. Weaver signed onto my case quick and was agressive with treatment. He saved my arm. I owe my career to him. I praise his work, he is a master thoracic surgeon! This review is post 2 yrs surgery. He really is the best, thank you HF and Dr. Weaver!! I'm practicing in Florida now and I wish I could send people to him!!