Dr. Mitchell D Wolf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell D Wolf?

Central Vein Occulsion

Dr. Wolf saved my vision. I had a Central Vein Occulsion (blood clot) in my eye. His diagnosis and quick action to do a Vitrectomy with Kenelog injection saved/recovered my vision. He saw me though this ordeal that lasted a year. I recovered full vision 40/20 after a diagnosis of 300/40 I was legally blind.

This is a great doctor in every way!

This doctor is amazing! He is very caring and extremely skilled. He has diagnosed and treated me for a detached retina, performed a vitrectomy, and done laser surgery on my retina to prevent detachment. All of my results have been 100% positive. I feel like he genuinely cares about me and I have full confidence in his judgment and skills.

Diabetic Macular Edema

Dr. Mitchell D Wolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.