Dr. Mitchell Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Young?

His amusement at my expenses

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Very judgemental, abrasive, awkward, and accusatory from the start. Called me a kept man because I don't have a current job. Does he say this to women who don't work? Suggested I move to a state that allows medical marijuana after I told him I was an addictions, and then compared his obsession with crosswords to a drug addiction. He may be good for some, but for me he was a $350 rude, unfocused, belittling, unprofessional with the need to challanged me instead of get to know me on my very first visit. Asked what I want out of life, and when I answered 'happiness' he asked if I thought he was just a pill pusher and that happiness diesnt come in a pill, right after i told him happiness doesnt come in a pill. I was hoping for someone with patience, empathy, no judgements, and maybe a word or two about how as a doctor he could maybe help. Instead it was like talking to some weird troll under a bridge who speaks in riddles and may or may not offer you help or smirk at your sorrow. Give him a shot but know that you are going into a situation where you will be judged immediately and possibly feel sick after paying the bill to be treated like a problem.

Great Doc, Great Experience

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

Everything about my appointments with the good Dr. are wonderful! He is direct, compassionate and understanding. They offer you a soft drink, and have soothing music playing. Very nice Dr.

Great Doc!