Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell Pollak
Dr. Mitchell Pollak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Novi, MI, with another office in Southfield, MI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pollak is affiliated with Providence Park Hospital, DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell Pollak has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Pollak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Park Hospital
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Michigan Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital
44 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Mitchell Pollak accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mitchell Pollak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.