Dr. Mittal C Patel Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mittal C Patel?

Up to an hour wait each visit. Went in for an ear ache, left with paperwork for the lab. Got a call a couple weeks later to come in for a followup. CO-PAY CHARGED. Put on 3 medications. Nothing for the ear ache. Scheduled me for B/P checks twice a week. My health got worse Her concern was NONE. Was in the hospital for a week not {1} time did she check on me. If I ask for help she would say it is not covered by your Insurance. 4 years of giving her a chance to help me I am still in the same if not worse condition. I have since gotten a different primary physician.

I received a physical exam from Dr. Patel when she was associated with the Almaden Family Practice. I did not know her at the time but had asked to be seen by the only woman doctor on staff. I was delighted to meet Dr. Patel. She was comfortable to talk to and interested in my overall health. When Dr. Patel started her own practice I was eager to become her patient. I'm grateful to have such a competent and confident doctor caring for me.

too much wait time

We waited a while but only to be taken into the understanding adn caring arms of Dr patel. My 88 yr old mother in law loved the caring attitude of the doctor and immediate refferal to specialists was a god send for the in laws attitude.