Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Moataz M Toban
Dr. Moataz M Toban, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Merritt Island, FL. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. He speaks English.
Dr. Moataz M Toban has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. Moataz M Toban has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chest Infection
- Angiographic Visualization
Dr. Moataz M Toban has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 20
Dr.Toban has been my doctor 18 years...he's amazing doctor. In 1999 I came down with spinal meningitis.. bacteria meningitis... I had a fever of 105 or106 I was in congestive heart failure ,liver failure, kidney failure..and top that I had Sepsis...Dr.Toban was honest and told it me ...it didn't look good...He had to put me on Life support..I awake 7 days later...I had lost toes my right eye and I was on dialysis...Dr.toban never left my side...Then in 2000..I came down wirh chemical pneumonia, went from Sepsis to septic shock..which death occurs right after that...Dr.Toban sedated me again and put me on life support..He never gave up on me...19 days later I woke up...just to tell him I knew I would make it....He's not God...but he is a tool of God...this man never nerver gives up...All his patients are his No.1 parent....Florida is so lucky to have him.
I had an appointment for 1:30 p.m. I waited about 20 min. before beng put in the examing room. I was ok with that, but I spent 3 1/4 hr in the examing room before he addressed me. I would see him go up and down the hall attending to patients that came in after me. He would look in my room but never spoke. I saw him go in one examing room at three times caring for patients that came in after me. His receptionist reminded him I was waiting as she put it (your worker's comp case is still waiting). He continued to care for other patients. I could understand him bypassing me if I were a "work in" patient, but I had an appointment. I waited so long that I saw his staff prepare to go home for the day. Finally at 4:45 he came and spent about 12 to 13 minutes. This was my first visit with him. He could very well be an excellent doctor, but from his actions I feel he is more concerned about the money than the patient. Because I was a worker's comp case, I guess he considered me to be a charity case. All I needed from him was a second opinion. I will never recommend this doctor because my first opinion of his is zero.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMoataz M Toban Md, 220 S Courtenay Pkwy, Merritt Island, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Moataz M Toban, MD - Pulmonary Disease in Merritt Island, FL, in this video.
Dr. Moataz M Toban is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merritt Island, FL.