Dr. Mobeen A Shirazi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mobeen A Shirazi?

He is a very knowledgeable doctor!

Great septalplasty experience

I was very impressed with my expertise with dr shirazi. He gave me time in the office and did not rush any part of the visit or surgery.

wonderful

Dr.Shirazi is very thoughtful, makes you feel very comfortable and takes his time explaining everything. I had moles removed, no pain, no scares. One of them needed extra treatment since it came back from the lab testing positive for cancer. He assured me that after a second treatment all was gone and nothing to worry about. He will always consult him over a Dermatologist.

great office hours, multiple locations, easy to work with, very well trained and experienced, med spa associated with the office is also fabulous! would highly recommend

I Trust Him

Dr. Shirazi is pleasant, patient, exudes a quiet confidence, and is very kind. I always feel that I am in good hands with him. If I have a question, I feel very comfortable calling his office.

Excellent bedside and professional manner. Highly knowledgeable. Quality of facial work done (nose) was excellent.

Outstanding Doctor

I came in with many questions and he was very patient and answered all of them and didnt make me feel as though I was an inconvienience. The day of my surgery, he was so very helpful and made me feel at ease. There were complications that could not be helped after the surgery and he came in, when he was not on call to make sure I was taken care of and preformed the surgery. Doctors like him are rare. He is exceptional at what he does and doesnt make you feel like you are wasting his time will silly quesitons. I would recomend him a million times over again!

S Stephens -good doctors-

Dr. Mobeen A Shirazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodstock, IL.