Dr. Mobolaji Opeola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mobolaji Opeola?

Great dermtologist.

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Such a great dermatologist.

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Everyone is friendly and spends time listening to your concerns.

Disfigured because she didn't have time to look closely

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I went to see her about a brown spot on my face and some acne and she stood about 4 feet from me and told me I had rosacea and that I shouldn't worry about an age spot right now but that later on it could be treated with fade creams. Let's get the acne under control now she said. This spot continued to grow. It's been more than 2 years since that visit and my primary care doctor and a couple of other doctors have actually gotten close and looked at my face close up and even when I said it was growing larger and darker no one seemed concerned. I am now recovering from and extensive and expansive reconstruction of one side of face from low on my neck up to my eye and from the same eye down to almost my lips as it was finally diagnosed as melanoma in situ and MOHS surgery excision was done the first day and the plastic surgeon repaired the very large excision with a skin flap. I sure wish she would have looked closer at my face 2 years ago when the spot was much smaller and I could have had it removed without being disfigured. I do not recommend Dr. Opeola of San Antonio Dermatology and if any good can come from this, please PLEASE keep seeing doctors until you find one you think is listening. I trusted the ones I saw and I should not have.

Old patient

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr.Opeola is the best dermatologist on earth.she cares for you like a family member. She is very personal with you and each person gets the attention well deserved.Thanks for being a good doctor.

She is excellent!

Posted on April 7th, 2010

I scheduled an appointment to see Dr. Opeola for a rash and some cosmetic concerns. She took her time to explain how and when to apply the creams along with potential side effects. She is very knowledgeable and patient. Now, thanks to her, I am wrinkle-free. I will definitely recommend her.

Posted on November 14th, 2017