Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mobolaji O Oyrbanjo has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 5 of 5
I went to her after beng highly recommended to me by my physician. My schedule was initially mixed up but eventually I got to see her. She is a no nonsense thorough physician. For the first time I found a physician who wanted to understand my issues she ran test before writing me any prescriptions. She also encouraged me to get family therapy. Our lives have significantly changed The only draw back is that she is always very busy and sometimes that might mean waiting for some time to see her. For the first time in my life I am actually dealing with my issues instead of medicating them away. She is very reluctant to give narcotics and it is refreshing that she is a christian. Very intelligent woman! She is board certified in psychiatry and in addiction medicine.
I went to this "doctor" in search of suboxone treatment for opiate addiction. I was forced to join their "Intensive Outpatient Program" in order to receive any prescriptive services. It took me two entire weeks and over $600 in order to get a measly ONE WEEK of suboxone. I highly recommend NOT using this "doctor" if you are an opiate addict looking for suboxone treatment. I feel as if they took advantage of me in order to make more money. It was $250 for the first visit and $125 for each weekly visit after that! Find another doctor before you try this one! If you live nearby and WANT an outpatient program that will be at least 9 hours a week, this clinic MAY work for you. Otherwise, don't waste your money!
Dr. Mobolaji O Oyrbanjo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions180 Water Oak Dr, Cedartown, GA
Dr. Mobolaji O Oyrbanjo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedartown, GA.