Dr. Modesto S Rivera III Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Modesto S Rivera III?

Do not go to this Dr for kidney stones unless you want to be left in pain for weeks until he can schedule surgery

Painful with no bedside manner

Over an hour late with no reason given, told me he was only going to perform one test then after I had undressed tried pushing three on me, even though I was late for work and was not told about these tests or given authorization. The staff is just as bad, I showed up and they told me I was going to have a procedure I had never been told about. I am changing to a new Dr after 2 horrible visits.

Discrimination against people with disabilities

Dr Rivera and his office refused to accept a patient with disability especially deafness/hearing impaired.

Unprofessional

Dr. Rivera not only lacks a bedside manner, he also does not listen. I had two surgeries in one week because of him not listening to me. He did not explain anything, I spent days being confused. He made comments that were inappropiate, and I ended up having 2 CT scans and a X Ray in a matter of 2 weeks. This is ridiculous. He is the worst doctor I have ever had. He is rude, lacks major social skills, and treated me like I was nothing more than the carpet he was walking on.

Dr. Modesto S Rivera III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.