Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Modupeola O Abiodun
Dr. Modupeola O Abiodun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Titusville, FL. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Modupeola O Abiodun has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Modupeola O Abiodun has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 3 of 3
7 Years Experience
American University Of Antigua
Graduated in 2011
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Dr. Modupeola O Abiodun accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDENIS A PEREZ MD, 250 Harrison St, Titusville, FL
Dr. Modupeola O Abiodun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Titusville, FL.