- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moe Amadpour
Dr. Moe Amadpour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Simi Valley, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Amadpour is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center and Los Robles Hospital. Dr. Amadpour has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Moe Amadpour has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Moe Amadpour has the following 10 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 4 of 21
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moe Amadpour - Posted on June 13th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moe Amadpour - Posted on January 8th, 2016
Does not listen to patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moe Amadpour - Posted on April 22nd, 2013
The office staff was very friendly. I saw Dr. Amadpour 3 times for issues that seemed to mimic a gluten allergy. I had spoken with family members who have had this issue in the past and they mentioned that they took a breathing type of test. I went to the doctor he sent me for blood tests, and said if we don't find anything in the blood tests then you need a colonoscopy. At the time I asked about the breath test, he said he did not know anything like it. The blood tests came back negative and I asked again about other tests. He tried to send me back for the exact same blood tests, when I pointed out that they were the same ones he said that I did not have to retake them. I had the colonoscopy, they found nothing. When I was reciving the results for my colonoscopy, surprise he knew about a breath test where I drank a solution and it tested for bacteria. Guess what, that test found it and now I am good as new! Unfortuntately the test cost me only $10 and the unnecessary colonoscopy cost me over $300. Thank goodness for top ramen!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moe Amadpour - Posted on August 24th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Amadpour is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Moe Amadpour accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsSIMI SURGERY CENTER INC, 1920 E Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Moe Amadpour, MD - Gastroenterology in Simi Valley, CA, in this video.
Dr. Moe Amadpour is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.