Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Moe R Lim has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Moe R Lim has the following 21 expertise
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Head and Neck Disorder
Dr. Moe R Lim has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Moe R Lim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I cannot begin to convey how wonderful Dr. Lim was/is! He was such a comfort to me. C5-C6 had bone spurs encroaching on my spinal cord (a very serious surgery). He explained everything and made me feel secure and comforted as I went into surgery. He is masterful in his chosen field, kind, decent, thorough, patient and a wonderful human being. I have recommended him to many people and they have all been thrilled with him and the results of their surgery. If there were 10 stars, I'd give him that rating! He is an extraordinary physician. I remember him telling me that he was leaving for a beach vacation with his family on the Carolina coast (shortly after my surgery)) , and told me that if anything went awry, post-surgery, he'd be 2 hours from me and would hurry back to tend to me. A fan for life!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Moe R Lim in this video.
Dr. Moe R Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.