Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mofikpara A Wright has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mofikpara A Wright has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Mofikpara A Wright has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Office very disorganized. Office manger is rude. Doctor seems to be off in space when you finally talk to him. Office wait time 2-4 hours with an appointment. Doctor does not have all your paperwork when you see him. Does not return calls. Gets meds wrong. Rushes you out of office. Seems to favor those of his culture. They walk in and go right back into his office. You can hear them talking loud and laughing for 30 min or more. If you have a 10am appointment the doctor may come in at 11:30 then you have 6 or more other patients that have the same 10am appointment. This office is very unprofessional. It feels like being in a puppy mill when you go to the office. Find another doctor.
This is the worst place I have ever been too. The doctor comes in when he likes and does not see people as they come in he picks who he wants to see first. I know it has a lot to do with his culture but when in Rome act like the Romans . I did not believe I was a doctors office .i have seen Soup kitchens run 10 times better than this place.This place should be avoided and investigated!
First off the wait times are longg, you will wait 1-2 hours maybe more to see him. He does not speak spanish you will need a translater. he goes through staff like water. He shows prefrence when it comes to patients. Do not leave paperwork with hom to fill out, does not fil out your paperwork in time, spills coffe on them & charges to do the paperwork. I suggest finding another doctor.
Dr. Wright and his entire staff were very rude, and just 'short' they acted as if we were a problem for them and that they had better things to do. When I asked questions about new medicines he would roll his eyes or huff and then tell me to read. He has NO bedside manner. Spent less than 2 minutes with me and left the rest to his equally rude and short staff. This is the worst experience ever. Save your time and go somewhere else. I ended up having to go somewhere else just so I could get a straight answer about my new medications since he was too busy to help me.
Dr. Wright is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dc General Hospital
Dr. Mofikpara A Wright accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mofikpara A Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Park, MD.