- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamad B Al-Abed MD
Dr. Mohamad B Al-Abed, MD is a doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with other offices in Georgetown, KY and Washington, PA( and 2 other locations). They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Mohamad B Al-Abed has 4 locations
Dr. Mohamad B Al-Abed has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mohamad B Al-Abed has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Mohamad B Al-Abed Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Mohamad B Al-Abed
Dr. Al-Abed graduated from the University of Jordan in 2005. Dr. Al-Abed works in Lexington, KY and 3 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Al-Abed is affiliated with HealthSouth Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital, University Of Kentucky Albert B Chandler Medical Center and Washington Hospital.