3.9

Absence seizures

I find this Doctor compassionate and takes time with my son and I. I feel very comfortable when speaking with him. He is amazing

worse experience with a physicians office

I took my daughter to texoma nuerology for seizures. The doctor was great but the office staff/procedures has problems. They cancelled 2 appointments then it took weeks before they returned my phone calls to reschedule. They did an EEG and the light was broke. My daughter has seizures inResponce to light. I have called numberous times to discuss this with the doctor but no one ever answers the phone and after 3 weeks still hasn't returned my phone calls. I have been a nurse for 19 years and this is the worst treatment I have ever seen. I will be finding another neurologist as soon I can get her medical records from the office who never answers or returns phone calls.

Dr. Al-Rifai was very good with our severely Autistic son. He helped us understand the tests being done and what our options were. Through his diligence, we discovered our son has a genetic disorder that was never previously found by his four pediatricians in the TEN years since his diagnosis of Autism. We highly recommend Dr. Al. His staff at his Sherman office have always been professional and caring.

Dr. Mohamad Al-Rifai is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sherman, TX.

Dr. Mohamad Al-Rifai Is this you?