Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Farzin M Aliasgharpour
Dr. Farzin M Aliasgharpour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clark, NJ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Aliasgharpour is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway. Dr. Aliasgharpour has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Farzin M Aliasgharpour has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Farzin M Aliasgharpour has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 2 of 13
Dr. Aliasgharpour saved my life and keeping me alive with his best treatment since 2004 after my quadruple bypass surgery. You cannot find a honest, professional and caring Cardiologist in NJ except Dr. Aliasgharpour. Don't have a second taught and if you are in NJ with heart condition get an appointment with Dr. Aliasgharpour immediately. Long live Doctor and save more lives. Thank you
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Aliasgharpour is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1989
St Michaels Medical Center 111 Central Avenue
Dr. Farzin M Aliasgharpour accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsFARZIN MOHAMAD ALIASGHARPOUR MD, 1139 Raritan Rd, Clark, NJ
Dr. Farzin M Aliasgharpour is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clark, NJ.