Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohamad K Alnabelsi has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohamad K Alnabelsi has the following 10 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
Dr. Mohamad K Alnabelsi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
It was the worse experince i have ever had with a Dr.'s office. I wasn't even able to get as far to meeting the Dr. ..The staff was horrible. They gave me a date to an appointment, and when th day came around i left work to make it to my appt. ,but when i called to get exact directions to the office they said that i had the wrong date. Which it in fact the error was on their end. At no time in that phone call did they admit their error and much less apologized. They put the entire blame on me and were so rude and disrespectful. Never have i been treated like this, nowhere. If the office staff behave this way through a phone call how can i ever trust my care with them. I would not care for a Dr. that permits this, says much of him toto have that kind of staff. ( the office staff that took my call refused to gve me her name. )
He told me to change medicines, then get new labs in four weeks and come back. He told the HMO I didn't need to come back. The HMO told me the referral was not needed and refused. Neither he nor the HMO was decent enough to tell me he didn't want to follow me, and I could see he didn't know how to handle my thyroid problem in a was consistent with current medicine. I am getting a better doctor.
My friend recommended Dr. Alnabelsi because she had a very high opinion of him. At my recent visit, I was impressed with his knowledge and bedside manner. He was very caring and understanding. I've seen many doctors, but I think Dr. Alanbelsi is one of the best! I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. Keep up the good work doc!
35 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1983
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Mohamad K Alnabelsi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEisenhower Medical Center, 39000 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA
Dr. Mohamad K Alnabelsi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.