Dr. Mohamad Bazzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamad Bazzi?

Breast augmentation!

Posted on April 6th, 2016

I absolutely recommend Dr bazzi to everyone very happy n satisfied with my breast he made me feel very comfortable and explained everything to me step by step what to expect he also gave me phone call at home to see how i was doing i thought that was great he actually cared and his staff was also very helpful and caring best place hands down

I never felt that I was rushed at my appointments. I have highly recommended Dr. Bazzi to anyone that asks me about him.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Dr. Bazzi is fantastic doctor. His attitude is very positive and he always took time to walk me through every step of my of my treatment He did wonderful work on my skull and I am very pleased.

Posted on October 18th, 2015

So grateful to have met Dr. Bazzi. My girlfriends have been going for Botox but I've been wanting breast implants for years. I finally got them done and thank goodness everything went as planned. He was crystal clear with what to expect and his office was so helpful with everything! I've had two other consultations but this was the only place I felt I got excellent care with a down to earth surgeon. Definitely recommend!!!

Satisfied!!!

Posted on October 7th, 2015

He's awesome!!!

Breast Augmentation!

Posted on December 1st, 2014

My experience at the Celestial Institute of Plastic Surgery and with Dr. Bazzi were fantastic. I was a very nervous patient, not having many surgeries before, and his staff and office put me at ease and were always there to answer any questions I had! The surgery went smoothly and I couldn't be happier with the results!!! Great doctor, great staff, and an overall wonderful experience!

Excellent

Posted on November 25th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Bazzi for almost 10 years. Originally got a breast augmentation, which he did a wonderful job. I then did liposuction of stomach and flanks about 3 years ago, which also turned out great. I am now about to schedule liposuction for my inner and outer thighs and redoing my breast augmentation since I had it done with saline and not going for silicone and also doing a lift. I trust Dr. Bazzi very much. He is a wonderful and very personable. Of course, like any doctor office you might have to have a little bit of wait, but its worth it.

Great experience

Posted on October 14th, 2014

I had a great experience with my procedure. Dr. Bazzi is awesome!!! I'm so excited with my new look! Everything was explained to me regarding what to expect about my procedures as well as the recovery. The girls in the office have been very helpful and are also in tune with my procedures - you would think that's expected but I have had consultations at two other places and that did not seem to be the case (at least based on the consultations). Dr. Bazzi was great and I wouldn't go anywhere else if I want something else!

Billed for no Service

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I went to the doctor for a cosmetic consultation and was told at my visit that I would not be charged for a consultation and will only be charged when I start the treatments. But, apparently I am being charged a couple 100 bucks for a supposedly free consultation. The doctor and the whole office staff is a bunch of liars who just want to make money.

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I'm so excited with my results! I was fortunate to have a great experience with my plastic surgery - I researched surgeons and my procedures for about a year and a half and I'm grateful to have decided on Dr. Bazzi- he and his staff were so kind and helpful they really made me feel comfortable.

Great place!

Posted on June 18th, 2013

I've been getting Botox and juvederm for years at my derm office but I decided to meet Dr. Bazzi after my friend kept telling me to give him a try. Im not sure what he does differently but my Botox works so much better and lasts the full 4 months! I've gotten my botox and juvederm here twice and couldn't be happier. 5 months ago I also decided it was time for a lift and I couldn't be happier!!!

Will Return!

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I went to Dr Bazzi after 3 other consultation for breast aug. He was very accurate and honest about all the concerns I had and told me what to expect. He answered every question so well that I was ready to finally book my surgery! He did a amazing job! I wasn't in as much pain as I expected and everything looked great! He prepared me for everything and his staff and him were in constant contact with me to make sure I was doing well! I honestly would recommend him to anyone that asked, and were talking over a year later!

Very disappointing!!

Posted on September 13th, 2012

My overall experience was very poor!! I waited an excessively long time in waiting room; after I asked how much longer it would be, I was told I would be taken back right away; about 10 minutes later, I was finally put in an exam room; I was questioned by an MOA...she told me patients always have to wait a long time to be seen by Dr...he finally came in room, and told me it would be another 15 min or so, before he could see me...and then went on to say, that it wasn't a good idea to switch Dr's offices, when I told him I had responded to his lower prices for Botox, he said that wasn't a good reason!! Yet he suggested I make another appt to come back...right:(!!My opinion is that he is pompous man, who advertised reduced prices, and then overbooks, keeping patients waiting excessively long periods of time!!!And by the way, the silly surgical cap is really ridiculous!!...As a medical professional myself, I would give him very low points!!