Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamad A Hatahet
Dr. Mohamad A Hatahet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterford, MI. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hatahet is affiliated with Wooster Community Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Hatahet has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamad A Hatahet has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohamad A Hatahet has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mohamad A Hatahet is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Hatahet is a true blessing. We have never been more confident in a Doctor as we are in him. He truly treats us like family. He has saved my husband several times. He has always diagnosed him correctly. He talks to us in terms we can understand and explains everything and all our options. He has had to refer use to other specialists that we are very confident with. The staff is really AWSONE and so is Dr H. He is very highly thought of by his colleagues. If we have a question and have to call him he returns or call as soon as possible. You will not regret choosing him as your Doctor..
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hatahet is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
Dr. Mohamad A Hatahet accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Pmc, 4000 Highland Rd Ste 110, Waterford, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohamad A Hatahet in this video.
Dr. Mohamad A Hatahet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.