Dr. Mohamad S Kalou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamad S Kalou?

Nurse

Very knowledable and attentive doc

Money Hungry

If you have money you get drugs ! IF you have a true illness you will end up in the ER because he doesn't care !

Not a doctor I would go to, or send my family or friends.

Pill mill

This place is a pill mill! I was asked several times if I was in pain and wanted pain meds when I was there for depression! Had to tell him no numerous times! There were people nodding out in the waiting room and talking loudly about getting their pain meds! When I brought it up to the dr he to,d me he would look into it and 2 weeks later I got a letter in the mail saying he would no longer see me as a patient but refused to tell me the reason!

South Charelston Office

Dr.Kalou is a great doctor......he spends time with me, and he is always courteous and gentle..very good listener...his staff is awesome they are very kind...overal Kalou and his staff are outstanding in my book...I would refer him to anyone with no questions asked....and I have returned to his office.....I trust him with my health....the office in south Charleston....gets five stars in my book!!!!!

dr dont care about you

If you are a druggie or private pay you get what you want. He dont listen, dont care. All I want Iis a refer and cant get it its been 3 months now.I like to know y they do drug test.

Best Doctor

For myself he is the. Best family doctor .he does take the time and Exsplains everything going on with you in great detail. I have had other family doctor but they don't take care of you it is line assemblie line saying next patient .

a very nice caring doctor

mort doctors wouldnt lision to wat i had to say kalou did he set there an talked to me like a person and understood where i was coming from an goinging through all i can say is thank you so much your a awesome doctor in my book

Nice MD, office staff is fair at best. If you have lab work, tests etc.. you will need to hound the office to get the results and follow up. They do not call you.

he sucks

this doctor loves handing out any drug or just giving you whatever he wonts.does not care about you as a person or your problem .i problem is worse and i ended up in er called him never called me back .worse doctor ever unless you are a drug addict dont go see him .all drugies should go see him you will love him he will keep you in stock

THIS DOCTOR SUCKS

HE PUT ME IN WORSE SHAPE THEN I WAS IN .WONT DRUGS HES YOUR MAN.WONT SOMEONE WHO CARES GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Never heard back from test results. Had high cholestrol and was never notified. Office clerks act like they hate their jobs. Wrote permission for wrong name. Changing Doctors.

Dr. Mohamad S Kalou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.