Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamad S Kassir
Dr. Mohamad S Kassir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, OH, with another office in Canton, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kassir is affiliated with Affinity Medical Center. Dr. Kassir has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamad S Kassir has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohamad S Kassir has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 17
I am very comfortable with dr kassir. he spends time with me and is very clear in his explanations.
PLEASE VARIFY SOME OF THE ERRONEOUS INFORMATION REGARDING THE DOCTOR CREDENTIALS.HE WAS TRAINED AT CORNELL UNIVERITY MEDICAL CENTIN NY,NY.ACCORDING TO THE DOCTOR CREDENTIALS ,YORK HOSPITAL IS NOT KNOWN TO HIM.HE WAS AT THE NEW YORK HOSPITAL CORNELL MEDICAL CENTER BEFOR JOINIG MERCY MEDICAL CENTER.HE NEVER PRACTICED IN UNION HOSPITA AS LISTED.MERCY IN CANTON IS WHERE HE BEEN PRACTICED AND WHERE WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CARED FOR BY HIM.
The New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center.NY,NY
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Kassir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 1980
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Mohamad S Kassir accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohamad S Kassir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.