Dr. Mohamad A Mahayni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamad A Mahayni?

Outstanding

Dr Mahayni, saved my life by a correct diagnosis, and moved me to a specialist, where quadruple bypass surgery was performed.Dr Mayahini is currently my Cardiolgist,I am proud to say my recovery is 100% .

The Crabby Lady

I had came in to make an appt. (forgot what day late Jan. 2014) for my holter monitor. The VERY NICE lady at the desk said that they could do it now so she went back and told who I'm guessing is the head nurse (or whatever) and that lady said "I don't have time for this sh@t" and yes she said sh@t. Shes a short round lady very rude. Been waiting 3 days for them to call in my medication. I stopped by there on my way to work to check to see what was up with my meds and she (the short round lady) was saying something but I couldn't really hear what it was. I give it 5 stars for Brenda (the desk lady) and Dr. Mahayni both are awesome!

Dr mahayni