Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamad Mawaldi
Dr. Mohamad Mawaldi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Burlington, WI (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mawaldi is affiliated with Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington, Methodist Hospital and Aurora St Lukes South Shore. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamad Mawaldi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohamad Mawaldi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mohamad Mawaldi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Mawaldi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora St Lukes South Shore
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Aurora St. Luke`s Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
22 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohamad Mawaldi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.