Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohamad D Saad has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 18
I met Dr Saad while in the hospital on an emergency basis which actually resulted in my heart stopping two times. Since that encounter, I have used Dr Saad at every opportunity I"ve had and each and every time have come away with the feeling that surely I must be the only patient he has. Every individual is treated with a kindness , with courtesy, an overall feeling that they have never received before. He not only knows his medicine but also anticipates the anxiety level of his patients, their concerns and does everything in his power to alleviate those things to better enable the end result of the patient on his/her way back to better health. His kindness is unsurpassed and our entire family came to think of him not only as our physician but also as a good friend.
Dr. Saad operated on my mom for a small bowel obstruction. He treated her as if she were his own mother. I love how knowledgeable and thorough he is. His bedside manner is amazing! Dr. Saad has compassion and dedication like no other. I highly recommend Dr. Saad. Our family will be forever grateful!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Saad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Mohamad D Saad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTexas Healthcare, 1325 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 777, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Mohamad D Saad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.