Dr. Mohamad Shahid Salles Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mohamad Shahid Salles?

Bad bedside manner, and hespecially putting down another Doctors. I hate to say this but he SUCKS, will never ever go back to him again. Because should would hate to have to be around this UGLY PERSON..

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

Posted on December 27th, 2016

No bedside manners what so ever. To arrogant

Not great bedside manner but very smart

Posted on June 30th, 2014

Dr. Salles has horrible bed side manner. He comes across as being very distant and disinterested in your life. When I got my diagnosis and went in for my first follow up visit he asked me if I had researched it online, he didn't give me any information on what to expect. But he is very intelligent and passionate about treatment. If you can get past the personality he's a good doctor.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017