Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamad Sobh
Dr. Mohamad Sobh, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Pontiac, MI and Detroit, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Radiology and Adult Care. Dr. Sobh is affiliated with McLaren - Oakland, Hutzel Women's Hospital and Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Sobh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamad Sobh has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Adult Care
Dr. Mohamad Sobh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.