- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed M Abdulhamid MD
Dr. Mohamed M Abdulhamid, MD is a doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ( and 3 other locations). They have 15 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurological Surgery.
Dr. Mohamed M Abdulhamid has 5 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Mohamed M Abdulhamid has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mohamed M Abdulhamid has the following 8 expertise
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Mohamed M Abdulhamid Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mohamed M Abdulhamid
Dr. Abdulhamid graduated from the R J Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ of Ia in 2005. Dr. Abdulhamid works in Scottsdale, AZ and 4 other locations and specializes in Neurological Surgery. Dr. Abdulhamid is affiliated with HonorHealth John C Lincoln Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center.