Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed Al-Bashir
Dr. Mohamed Al-Bashir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Jersey City, NJ and Jersey City, NJ . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Al-Bashir is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center, Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center and Jersey City Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamed Al-Bashir has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Mohamed Al-Bashir is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Al-Bashir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maimonides Medical Center
Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Jersey City Medical Center
Meadowland Medical Cenetr
Jewish Hospital & Rehab Cent NJ
17 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohamed Al-Bashir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.