Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohamed O Alsamman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohamed O Alsamman has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
I've never had such a bad experience at a doctors office. I called to make a 430pm appointment which was what was available online, but I couldn't make the appointment so I called and the girl said just come in before 330pm we'll take you in. So I get there at 205pm. Not once did the staff check on me to see if I was doing ok, not once did they come to inform me how much longer the wait time would be.I wasn't seen till 440pm and the first thing that the doctor addressed was my weight! Stating "why do you weight so much your to young you have to loose weight" My visit was under a minute long I couldn't even tell him all my symptoms he was already walking out of the door telling me I have an infection without giving me a reason why or what type of infection. I work in the Heath care Field never has a patient in our busy orthopedic practice has a patient have to wait longer than 45 minutes. While waiting we cater to our patients offering water, coffee, soda or a magazine.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Advocate Ravenswood Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAll Care Family Medical, 4753 N Elston Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Mohamed O Alsamman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.