Dr. Mohamed O Alsamman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed O Alsamman?

Dr. Omar Alsamman is the best ever!!!

Bad

I've never had such a bad experience at a doctors office. I called to make a 430pm appointment which was what was available online, but I couldn't make the appointment so I called and the girl said just come in before 330pm we'll take you in. So I get there at 205pm. Not once did the staff check on me to see if I was doing ok, not once did they come to inform me how much longer the wait time would be.I wasn't seen till 440pm and the first thing that the doctor addressed was my weight! Stating "why do you weight so much your to young you have to loose weight" My visit was under a minute long I couldn't even tell him all my symptoms he was already walking out of the door telling me I have an infection without giving me a reason why or what type of infection. I work in the Heath care Field never has a patient in our busy orthopedic practice has a patient have to wait longer than 45 minutes. While waiting we cater to our patients offering water, coffee, soda or a magazine.

One of the best Dr I have seen.

Patient

Always very kind and professional. Seems to genuinely care about his patients. Doesn't seem to be in a rush to move on. Actually stays and discusses your problems with you. When it's over his head he recognizes it and sends you to a specialist. He's a good doctor.