Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed Aniff MD, BS, MBBS
Dr. Mohamed Aniff, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Aniff is affiliated with University Hospital of Arkansas, Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division and Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohamed Aniff has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Mohamed Aniff has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mohamed Aniff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Aniff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital of Arkansas
Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Montefiore Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
12 Years Experience
Kilpauk Medical College
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Mohamed Aniff Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsMontefiore Medical House Calls, 1 Fordham Plz, Bronx, NY
Dr. Mohamed Aniff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.