Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohamed Y Beck has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Mohamed Y Beck has the following 14 expertise
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Laser Surgery
- Brain Tumor
- Wounds and Injuries
- Brain Surgery
- Spinal Disorders
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Mohamed Y Beck accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
Locations & DirectionsInterventional Pain Management, 5225 Katy Fwy Ste 105, Houston, TX
Dr. Mohamed Y Beck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.