Dr. Mohamed S Behairy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed S Behairy?

Knowledge with Compassion

Dr behairy is one of the most respectable caring knowledgeable cardiologist that I have been Grace to meet to have as a doctor and to share with my family he has saved many of our lives

Scared to death. My regular docotr did a EKG and refrred me to Dr Behairy who said after he reviewed the EKG said I had had a heart attacked and he wanted a stress test and eccho cardiogram done to see the damage that might have been done from the heart attack. I got those tests done right away.the tech guy who did the chemical stress tet told me to i would hear from my doctor. 1 week later (8 Days) I am still waiting for the results. I called my personal doctor and they did not have anything. I called Dr Behairys office and was told by the gal answering the phone that everything was fine. What? Why was I stressing about having a heart attack that never happended then? Talk about stressing out and never talking to the cardiologist. Not cool at all.

"In Good Hands"

I have been a patient at this office for 14 years. I have high regards for Dr. Behairy whom is a knowledgeable and patient Cardiologist and Dr. Osman whom is a precise and talented Cardiovascular Surgeon. Both you can trust with your life. The whole office is professional and compassionate and makes me feel welcomed and cared for.

Professional

We have been using Dr Behairy as our internist and cardiologist for ten years. He is professional, not an alarmist. He has always given us the time we need at our appointment. He has given accurate diagnosis of conditions with recommendations to help with problem. I would recommend him highly.

Excellent Dr. , staff is very friendly, helpful and courteous.

The Staff

The doctor is very professional. The staff really makes this office, looks bad. They never call back to let you know whats going on. All low rating is based on the staff performance, not the doctor.

Great experience, got my moms heart condition completely under control.