Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed E El-Tarabily
Dr. Mohamed E El-Tarabily, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cheyenne, WY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. El-Tarabily is affiliated with Cheyenne Regional Medical Center-West. Dr. El-Tarabily has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamed E El-Tarabily has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohamed E El-Tarabily has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Hepatitis C
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Showing 5 of 9
Not only knowledgeable and an excellent oncologist, Dr. El Tarabily is also very gracious, establishes a personal relationship with the patient, and as a result is far more connected to the patient than doctors are these days. As a patient, your experience with him will be like in days of old, when doctors took the time to KNOW the patient they were treating, and were very personable, not in a hurry to rush you out the door rather than to reassure and inform! Excellent doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. El-Tarabily is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCheyenne Womens Oncology And Hematology Associates, 310 E 24th St, Cheyenne, WY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohamed E El-Tarabily in this video.
Dr. Mohamed E El-Tarabily is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheyenne, WY.