Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed S Elnaggar
Dr. Mohamed S Elnaggar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wyandotte, MI. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Elnaggar is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. Dr. Elnaggar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamed S Elnaggar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Weight Loss
- Nutritional Support
Showing 5 of 8
I can't find the right words to explain what a great doctor he was. He was a new doctor for her when she was admitted through ER My mom was pretty sick with lung cancer. Unfortunately it was found way too late for any treatment. He was very thorough with me for her care and the best bedside matters to my Mother. Also wanted to note that all the staff you get involved with my mother's care was phenomenal. I extremely highly recommend him. I knew more about her health in hours then I knew from the other hospital in months.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Elnaggar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University
Dr. Mohamed S Elnaggar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSita Medical Clinic, 995 Ford Ave, Wyandotte, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohamed S Elnaggar in this video.
Dr. Mohamed S Elnaggar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyandotte, MI.