Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Mohamed I Elyan has 2 locations
2701 E Elvira Rd
Tucson, AZ 85756
3950 S Country Club Rd
Tucson, AZ 85714
Book Online Now
Mohamed I Elyan has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Mohamed I Elyan has the following 12 expertise
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
Mohamed I Elyan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Mohamed I Elyan - Posted on January 30th, 2011
Dr. Elyan is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have come across. He has an incredible wealth of knowledge. He is committed to his patients. He spends time with you and is interested in your life. He has time and time again shown his care and concern. He moved out of the state and I wish him the best but it was a great loss to me and I'm sure all of his patients.
Self-verified patient of Mohamed I Elyan - Posted on January 13th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Mohamed I Elyan - Posted on June 2nd, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Mohamed I Elyan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Mohamed I Elyan's office for more information.
2701 E Elvira Rd Tucson, AZ 85756
3950 S Country Club Rd Tucson, AZ 85714
Locations & Directions
Mohamed I Elyan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.