Have you seen Dr. Mohamed A Esiely?

Very professional doctor

Excellent Doctor, explains everything that you need to know and I couldn't be happier with the choice I made when I booked my first appointment with him. I ran into some complications with my pregnancy and he was very compassionate and reassuring all the way. Trust me, this man is an amazing human being and an incredible doctor.

Excellent

Love Dr. Esiely! He helped me get through my pregnancy like no other. Always ready to help over the phone and in person. His staff is very helpful and always ready to help too. No waiting time. Dr. Esiely and staff make you feel comfortable at all times.

very nice office

Very nice office with helpful staff. Dr. Esiely is a great doctor.

I love this office, I think this Doctor is excellent and his staff is very nice as well, I surely recommend this Doctor; the usual wait time is no longer than 15 to 30 minutes. I have never had any type of insurance problems to the contrary they are even flexible with my own co-payments they can bill me or charge it my credit card. My experience with this Doctor has been great no complains at all.

Dont go to this Dr. People there are very nice and the doctor as well but they are very disorganized. I have had many problems with the laboratories after my first visit. So far I have had to pay $330.34 for my simple anual visit. Also, it is a problem to get a 12 months prescription for my birth control pills. refill for my birth control... they want me to come back after 6 months to get the other 6 months prescription. I dont recomend this place!

This doctor had his personal cell phone posted on the Internet (if you google his name you will see it), so I called him to tell him I'm bleeding and instead of listening to what I said, the first words that came out of his mouth was why are you calling my personal cell phone. No understanding and concern for whatsoever for his patients...very rude. His voice sounded like I was interupting him

Dr. Mohamed A Esiely is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.