Dr. Hussam H Farhoud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hussam H Farhoud?

Terrible

I have never been treated so terribly by a Dr in the 20 plus years I have been dealing with dr's would not answer a single question I had was in his office and when we called him to ask he hung up on my fiance that is not how I see a Dr should be also he did more boasting about himself than he did helping me he also made promises that he could not keep and sent me a letter saying he would no longer see me he sent the letter out before I even went to his office for a visit then at the visit said nothing to me about it still promising me he could do a heart transplant and had zero intentions of following through

Patient

The best DR for Heart Problems

Dr Farhoud is an excellent Dr and i highly Recommend him.He was quick to diagnose a Congestive Heart Failure on my Grandpa. 3 Years ago when other DRs gave up he kept working to help my grandpa when he was having a heart attack. Today He calls him his miracle patient. He has a wonderful bedside manor and you can see he cares about his patients. While he may not always have the thing you want to hear to tell you he does tell the truth and the honest truth. This time His general physician told him there was no hope and that things were winding down and to prepare. But when he went to see DR Farehoud he told him that there was hope and put him in the hospital for CHF and excess fluid around the heart. DR Farhoud told him he was very upset that this had not been diagnosed sooner and could not believe his DR had let him get this far without doing something. After 4 days in the hospital Dr Farhoud had my Grandpa feeling better then he had in months.I will never let my family see anyone else for heart issues. He is a very gentle man full of life and smiling. He is very humble and is a christian as well.

Very Patient Friendly

He sat down and listened actually listened to me, he answered questions in such a manner that I could understand him. People I talked to would say you have a GREAT doctor; he is highly regarded in my circle of friends and co-workers. If you want someone that wont rush in and out, but will take the time to answer your questions; you better write them down though, I couldnt recommend a better doctor. He is sensitive to you and what is going on.