Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mohamed O Jeroudi
Dr. Mohamed O Jeroudi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jeroudi is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Jeroudi has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamed O Jeroudi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohamed O Jeroudi has the following 21 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Valve Diseases
Dr. Mohamed O Jeroudi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 19
I recently visited my cardiologist Dr Jeroudi, after experiencing chest pains and difficulty breathing. Dr. Jeroudi was very decisive in his approach, yet kept an upbeat attitude approach throughout the entire process. This helped me feel much more at ease. Dr. Jeroudi is very well respected at the Hospital, in the medical community, and in the area in general. I thank God for Dr. Jeroudi's attention to detail, my needs, as well as my concerns.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Jeroudi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 1980
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Mohamed O Jeroudi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMOHAMED OUSSAMA JEROUDI MD, 5060 Crenshaw Rd, Pasadena, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohamed O Jeroudi, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Pasadena, TX, in this video.
Dr. Mohamed O Jeroudi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pasadena, TX.