Dr. Mohamed O Jeroudi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed O Jeroudi?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Jeroudi is one of the best physicians if not the best I have ever seen.I am impressed with his knowledge, Kindness, caring, and down to earth manner.He is a wonderful human being in addition to being very good doctor. I recommend Dr. Jeroudi to anyone.

Recent hospitalization and care

I recently visited my cardiologist Dr Jeroudi, after experiencing chest pains and difficulty breathing. Dr. Jeroudi was very decisive in his approach, yet kept an upbeat attitude approach throughout the entire process. This helped me feel much more at ease. Dr. Jeroudi is very well respected at the Hospital, in the medical community, and in the area in general. I thank God for Dr. Jeroudi's attention to detail, my needs, as well as my concerns.