Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed Khedr
Dr. Mohamed Khedr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Taunton, MA, with other offices in Wareham, MA and Raynham, MA (and 3 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khedr is affiliated with Caritas St. Anne's Hospital and Morton Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohamed Khedr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohamed Khedr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
To Whom It May Concern: I have been a patient of Doctor Mohammed Khedr's for 2 years + now. I liked Khedr as a doctor and so I continued to see him. However, his reception staff, which just moved to the John Adams Medical Center in Taunton, MA, has been consistently terrible for 2 years +. I will call to ask questions about a bill or an appointment, and after calling 8-10 times I will finally reach a live person and that live person is so rude to me every time. I have also dealt with rude staff at Morton hospital and the various Steward Medical billing departments in Massachusetts. I have handed over hundreds of dollars, maybe even a thousand, in the past 2 years. I am a young, 24-year-old, who works out 4-5 times a week. I am very healthy. Furthermore, I do not have the funds, as a newly-wed, to be handing over hundreds of dollars to the Steward Medical Group. I have spent countless hours on the phone with Steward Medical staff and due to the rudeness and disrespect I have been shown time and time again by the Mohammed Khedr's reception staff I left his doctor's office. I liked him as a doctor, but it was because of the staff's incompetency and impudence that after 2 years+ I am now gladly leaving ALL Steward Medical Group organizations.
Dr. Khedr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Morton Hospital & Medical Center
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohamed Khedr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taunton, MA.