Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed E Meleis
Dr. Mohamed E Meleis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hazlet, NJ, with another office in Hazlet, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Meleis is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, St Barnabas Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Association. Dr. Meleis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamed E Meleis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohamed E Meleis has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 24
Staff is extremely rude, nasty, and just unprofessional! I would never go back to that office again and advise you not to either. It's a shame because it was never like that but unfortunately, the staff and management of the office is very unprofessional now and it has changed the whole experience...
He seems to only be good to you if you have high end insurance. My father is on medicare and the first thing this horrible doctor did was force him on an insurance that was more costly to him and refused to take his previous insurance. That wasn't the problem though...the problem is he is absolutely rude! My father's health has been going down hill to the point Meleis has sent him to various specialists. Except now he's claiming my father is fine! He is now telling my father to find another doctor and claiming he's no longer going to accept the insurance. rude! horrible! a disgrace to anyone in the medical profession!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Meleis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Alexandria
Graduated in 1981
Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Dr. Mohamed E Meleis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohamed E Meleis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazlet, NJ.