Dr. Mohamed F Mitwally Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed F Mitwally?

Great

awesome

he helped us get pregnant in just 3 months after 3 years of trying on our own

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Mitwally and his staff are always kind to me and my husband. We are still in the processes of trying to conceive, but every lab work done and every appointment we have he makes sure we understand the results and take the time to explain and gives us a chance to ask any questions. He also calls us with the results of lab work. I love that you can text them as well and they will respond quickly! Great doctor and staff. The wait time in San Antonio isnt very long either!

Compassionate Doctor

I highly recommend this doctor he is very caring & compassionate to his patients. I felt like a priority as one of his patients. With his help after 10 years of trying we were finally able to conceive .

Blessed to be his patient

He is kind, patient, and attentive. He radiates hope which is what I need in a case like this.

Dr Mitwally called me personally to review labs & after I missed an appointment just to check up on me. He is very sweet. The wait time in Edinburg clinic is long but in San Antonio I was seen right away. I am grateful he monitored me throughout my pregnancy after a miscarriage. It was peace of mind to know I was under his care.

The best fertility doctor

I have truly never met a doctor as genuinely kind and interested in the well being of his patients as Doctor Mitwally. My husband and I cannot say enough praise for this doctor. While I have not had a viable pregnancy in the short while I've been going to him, I have confidence it will happen. I could ask Dr. Mitwally a hundred questions, and after thoroughly answering them, he would still ask if I have any more. He personally calls me weekly to discuss lab results and personally gets on the phone with me if I have any questions- that is something unheard of these days!

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Mitwally & his staff caring for our needs & wishes

Wonderful, caring and kind doctor

Wonderful doctor! I recommend him to anyone who needs this type of doctor.

Educated doctor but terrible customer service

Overall, the doctor seemed to know what he was doing but his practice comes across as deceptive. I went to this doctor upon the recommendation of my oncologist before undergoing chemotherapy. I paid my $30 copay for the office visit and then I paid $100 for the onsite labwork he ordered. I received the results back the same day. About one month later I received a bill for $2,198.75 for a whole group of lab results. It was from an independent lab but the doctor had not discussed any of this with me nor did he have clearance from me to order these tests. Had he simply told me about the tests then I could have easily said 'no' since I already knew my health insurance wouldn't cover fertility services. I tried multiple times to discuss the bill with his staff and finally had an appointment scheduled with dr. mitwally. His staff called me at the scheduled appointment time and said dr. mitwally would be with me shortly since his previous appointment was running late. After I waited 20 minutes on hold, his staff came back on the line to say my insurance wouldn't cover a phone consultation so I'd have to pay $150 for the appointment. I said I just wanted to find out what all the tests had been ordered for and they told me again that I'd have to pay $150 for a phone consultation. I told her to forget it and ended the call. At this point I'm still trying to work something out with the independent lab in order to pay the bill. The biggest issue is that I'm having to pay a crazy amount for a bunch of tests for which I don't even have results from nor would I know what they meant even if I did have a copy. I'm not upset at the independent lab as they're not to blame. Dr. Mitwally's office is to blame as they ordered the lab tests and didn't discuss it with their patient. I hope others find this useful and don't end up having to go through the same terrible situation my wife and I had to endure.

The best doctor ever!!!