- Westside Regional Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohamed A Osman has 2 locations
Dr. Mohamed A Osman has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mohamed A Osman has the following 5 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mohamed A Osman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mohamed A Osman
Dr. Osman works in Plantation, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Osman is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center and Plantation General Hospital.